GOLD MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONS:
- Is the Gold Membership worth it?
- If you shop regularly on The ‘In’ Groove website, then absolutely yes! Member’s get 10% off on all in-stock items and services online on every purchase. Plus, exclusive access to the online ‘PreOwned Vinyl’ inventory, early viewings to Mike’s YouTube videos and Mike’s personal blog.
- How do I cancel my Gold Membership?
- You may cancel your subscription at any time! To cancel your membership, go to the ‘My Membership’ tab located on your account page on the website. From there, scroll to the bottom of the page until you see ‘Cancel Next Renewal’. Click that button and follow the prompts to complete the cancellation. You will have access to all member benefits for the remainder of the 30-days following your last payment date.
- Click the ‘My Membership’ tab on your account page on the website. Scroll down until you find the section labeled ‘Billing Information’. Hit the blue arrow pointing to the right to open the drop down menu. Click the blue ‘Update Billing’ button. You will then receive an email with further instructions. Follow the email to complete updating your billing information.
- We add new listings to the Preowned Vinyl section every Monday at 11am MST.
- At this time, the Gold Membership discount is only eligible for online purchases of in-stock items and services.
- Due to a system limitation beyond our control, we are unable to offer the membership discount on pre orders at this time.
- Mike is always happy to answer questions through email. To get in contact with Mike, hit the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of our website page and fill out the required text boxes and submit your questions in the ‘Comment’ box. All of these submissions go straight to Mike!
- The ‘In’ Groove has one location on 3300 N 24th St. Phoenix, AZ 85016, on the southwest corner of Osborn Rd. We moved to a bigger location in February of 2022.
- Yes, we offer UltraSonic cleanings for dirty LPs and have flattening machines to flatten warped records. You may bring in the LPs you are interested in cleaning/flattening to the store at your convenience– no appointment needed. The cleaning service for personal LPs is offered in-store only; however, we do offer the UltraSonic cleaning service as an add-on for online/mail order purchases. The flattening service is in-store only.
- The option to add the UltraSonic cleaning service can be found at the very bottom of each product page. Or, can be found by searching ‘ULTRACLEAN’ in the search bar on the website.
- For outer sleeves, we recommend the re-sealable Japanese 40 and/or 50 Micron sleeves.
- Yes, we carry a HUGE selection of used/preowned vinyl. Unless you are subscribed to our Gold Membership, all used items are available in-store only.
- Yes, we have buyer’s available to look at your collections during all business hours. Feel free to bring the items you’re interested in selling to the store at your convenience– no appointment needed. We offer cash or trade-in credit.
- Yes, everything listed on our website are all brand-new LPs and accurate to what we have available in-store.
- Do you sell gift cards?
- Yes, we do! You can purchase a physical gift card in-store or a virtual one on the website. To purchase a virtual one on the website, go to: ‘Shop Everything’ > ‘Other’ > ‘Gift Cards’
- Yes, we do! We carry a large selection of HiFi turntables and setups. Click the ‘Shop by Brand’ tab on the top of our webpage to see a list of all the brands we carry.
- Yes, if the LP is currently in print and being distributed.
- Yes, so long as you have received a confirmation email with an order number, you will receive that item. If it shows as ‘Sold Out’ immediately after you placed your order– you probably bought our last available copy.
PRE ORDER QUESTIONS
- Your card will be charged immediately upon check-out for Pre Order items.
- Pre Order items will have the expected release date listed in the description of the listing on our website. Please note all release dates are tentative and subject to change without notice. We are not informed if there are delays. If you have any questions about release dates, feel free to contact us and we can look to see if there are any changes. We will update the release dates on our listings if any changes are found.
- Yes, so long as there are no unexpected allocations from the distributor and you’ve received a confirmation email with an order number, you will receive a copy. If a Pre Order shows as ‘Sold Out’ on the website, it means we pre-sold the expected amount we will be receiving.
- If a title is ever allocated, we will be sure to be as transparent as possible with our customers. Typically, we will receive small batches over time until our full allotment has been fulfilled. We usually are able to fulfill all of our customer’s preorders; however, it can take several months to fulfill them all. We always process pre orders in chronological order from when they were placed (oldest orders to newest.) If we receive confirmation that we will not be receiving any more copies of that title, we will be sure to contact our customers to coordinate refunds/store credit where applicable.
- Yes, we do; however, due to certain VAT/tax laws, orders must meet a minimum of $195 USD before they are eligible to ship to the UK.
- Yes, we are confident that your LPs will arrive to you safely. Because The ‘In’ Groove ships orders internationally, we take extra precautions to ensure your LPs are mailed as safely and securely as possible. Our shipping team is highly-trained to package each box specifically using our custom-designed LP mailers. If your order ever does arrive damaged, be sure to contact us and we will make it right!
- All orders $50 and above will ship for free within the United States via USPS Media Mail. Orders under $50 will ship for $6 within the United States via USPS Media Mail. The shipping cost will be calculated during the check-out process prior to placing an order. The cost for other shipping methods varies depending on the selected shipping method, estimated weight of the package and travel duration; therefore, we are unable to provide accurate, estimated shipping costs on other provided shipping methods. For international purchases, custom fees are NOT included in the cost of your purchase.
- Yes, but it depends on the state. We are only required to collect state taxes in states where we met a certain threshold of business. Not all states will be charged state tax; however, that is subject to change without notice.
- Orders with in-stock items can take upwards to 3-business days to be processed and packaged. If the items purchased are in high-demand, it may take longer as we will have a larger sum of orders to process and package. Orders are processed in chronological order of the time they were placed– oldest to newest. While we do prioritize orders with expedited shipping, please note that expedited shipping does not impact the processing/packaging time. It only impacts the shipping/delivery time once the package has been picked up by the post office.